Taste of Cambridge, one of the biggest foodie events of the Summer, is happening tomorrow night! If you haven’t heard, Taste of Cambridge is a food sampling event, complete with live music, fun activities for all ages and it benefits several non-profit organizations that support alcohol and drug abuse prevention. Dancing, new friends, food and a chance to help out the community? You know I’ll be there!
While Taste of Cambridge features over 100 of Boston’s most sought after restaurants, here are 5 that I’m especially looking forward to:
1) Alden & Harlow – Known for their bold and flavorful food and intimate atmosphere, Alden & Harlow is one of the most sought after eateries in Cambridge. I’ve only been there once but it was absolutely delicious and I can’t wait to taste what Chef Michael Scelfo plans to serve up!
2) Beantown Taqueria – If it’s a taqueria, I’m there. Supposedly this is Mexican Soul Food done right… I can’t wait to see if it’s true!
3) Life Alive Cambridge – Life Alive is one of those places that takes healthy eating to the next level. I’m continuously impressed with their creative spin on juices and smoothies and they understand that atmosphere is also part of the experience. Anyone who can make me feel healthy physically and inspired creatively (seriously check out their Cambridge location for a cozy work space), has my vote!
4) Middlesex Lounge – I frequent Middlesex Lounge for their Thursday night music shows. I’ve yet to sample their food but anyone who serves up good vibes like they do is sure to serve up some good eats too, right?
5) Veggie Galaxy – I walk by Veggie Galaxy all the time when I’m in Cambridge and have yet to go inside. Which really is a shame because I’ve heard nothing but good things! Finally, my time has come to sample their Vegan/ Vegetarian goodness!
If you can’t make it (or even if you can!) make sure you follow along on Zomato to see what I think of all the restaurants I try!
Want to join in on the fun but don’t have a ticket yet? No worries! You can still purchase yours here.