I always thought I was a super hero in the winter time – I was born and raised in Maine after all. Shouldn’t I be able to withstand the cold with little to no complaining? The answer is NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT! I am so completely over this weather, it’s not even funny. To combat my grumpy cold-weather attitude, I put together a casual outfit that kept me casual, warm and smiling.
– Proper footwear (L.L.Bean super fan right here!)
– Statement jacket (I love the fur embellishment on the hood of my jacket)
– Layers (Flannel is great for adding a lighter layer while still keeping warm)
– Sunglasses (They keep your eyes protected from the glare off the snow)
– Gloves or mittens (Do I really need to explain this one?)
Stay warm out there friends! It’s already half-way through January, we can do this! If you’re reading this in a warmer climate – I’m so jealous. Enjoy it!
SHOP SIMILAR STYLES
Photography by Dairel
Linked up with: Tremendous Tuesday, Trend Spin, Style Sessions, All About You, Confident Twosday, Style Swap, Turn It Up, Still Being Molly, Style To Inspire, Sophisticated Style, Mix It Mondays, Creative Mondays, Spotlight Weekly, #HowIFall, Manic Monday